Greetings CSUers —-
If you have been following the development of new CSU technical running gear that meets all the input we received from team members – we are very proud to announce the online CSU gear store is now open till May 8th. This will allow us to get a delivery around June 15th!!! Thus – don’t wait, order now so we can get our gear fast. It is easy to do and we can help if you have questions.Steps to Order New Technical CSU Gear:
1. Go to this link https://teamstore.pactimo.com/
2. Type Team store password csurunning
3. You will see both long and short sleeved (very cool/high-quality/technical) jerseys for men and women. Yup – as you requested gender specific styling for runners with our great graphics that you can only get at this CSU online store. Remember the CSU yinyang has special PR power for runners so you want this gear both for training, hanging our post workout and for racing. In addition – per your requests – there is also a very nice tech CSU running hat.
4. All gear will be shipped to Catherine to save us all shipping costs. Once the gear arrives – She will set up a couple gear pickup dates/events. Easy!
5. Sizing – there is an online guide and if you were not at track to see the gear samples or able to make the soup run to try on sample sizes – you can ask these CSUers who did what size they liked: Jon, Terry, Tom, Kristi, Gail, Nicole, Lisa , Patrick, Elizabeth, Geoffrey, Stephen P, and Catherine. Please note, this is a different vendor than our singlet and people seemed to agree the sizing ran pretty true.
6. Again our CSU Gear store will close May 8th so we can get our custom gear ordered to arrive around June 15th. Please don’t be a fence sitter or delay, as once the store closes it won’t reopen until late fall.
Happy CSU Gear Shopping!
posted by kcabot in Uncategorized on May 1, 2015
Yup – it’s time again to renew your CSU membership, and it’s easy and secure to do online. Just go here: https://www.signmeup.com/site/reg/register.aspx?fid=GJ2VVH7
Just follow the steps and have your credit card handy. If you prefer to pay by check, you may do so by following the mail-in instructions also located on the webpage. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
USATF membership renewals are separate from the CSU membership dues, but can also be done online. Go to http://usatfne.org/member. Remember, to score points for CSU at 2015 USATF New England Grand Prix races, your USATF membership must be current.
posted by kcabot in Uncategorized on December 27, 2014
CSU is organizing a 1 day hiking traverse across the Presidential Mountain range in the White Mountains of New Hampshire on Saturday, June 28th. This is a challenging point-to-point hike of about 20+ miles, although there are points to exit early if needed/wanted.
Here is some information about the hike: The plan is to meet at the trailhead at 5:15am and start hiking by 5:30am. The trail starts at the Appalachia parking area on Route 2 in New Hampshire. We will start up the Valley Way trail and take Watsons Path to the summit of Mt. Madison. From there we will take Gulfside Trail, including the spurs that go over the peaks of each Mt. Adams, Jefferson, Clay, and Washington. From the summit of Mt. Washington we continue on the Crawford Path over Mt. Monroe, Eisenhower, and Pierce. The hike will end on Route 302 in Crawford Notch. We will leave cars at the end of the trail, or arrange for pick-up, and return to collect the cars left at the start.
Here is a map of the route: http://www.everytrail.
Please come prepared with food and snacks for a long day, as well as warm clothes, rain and wind gear, comfortable hiking shoes, and blister protection. Also bring a headlamp and a map of the Presidential Range. The hike is exposed above tree line for most of the day so we need to be prepared for everything.
Please let us know if you’re interested in joining or have questions!
posted by kcabot in Uncategorized on June 18, 2014
We are a runner down for this weekend’s relay due to a late-breaking hamstring injury.
This may be tragedy for that unfortunate individual, but for the rest of you, the opportunity of a lifetime has opened up!!! Contact captain Andy Donaldson if you are prepared to seize the day (er, days) and join the team.
Vans down to the start are arranged for a Saturday morning (7:15-7:30am) departure. The team will start the relay at 10am Saturday and finish in the early Sunday afternoon. The Relay website contains more information on the race format here. The CSU website has this year’s relay leg maps here and official race handbook here
Our lineup at this minute is…
Runner # Name
1 THIS IS WHERE YOU FIT, SUPERSTAR!!!!
2 Marshall Randolph
3 Terry McNatt
4 Kristi Cabot
5 Meghan Cartwright
6 Tom Dmukauskas
7 Jonathan Wyner
8 Andrew Thomas
9 Andy Donaldson
10 Stephen Peckiconis
11 Andy Barron
12 Julie Weisman