|Oh the weather outside is frightful, but banks are so delightful. Enjoy another frostbite free workout around the indoor track.
3 x 1600 @ Threshold-Interval pace
6:30 pm Warmup
|Lookup your threshold/interval pace|
posted by tmcnatt in Training on December 16, 2009
Alas the BAA triumphed over the CSU men’s open team by a scant 19 seconds at the 3.75 mile cross country race in Melrose this Saturday, but only because they worked in cahoots with Google Maps in order to send Mark McDermott on a wild goose chase that resulted in him registering for the race only after the gun went off (giving a whole new meaning to post-registration. No number of sinister BAA machinations could deprive Stephen Granger-Bevan of the individual title as he tamed the vicious ups, downs, lefts and rights of the Mount Hood Golf Club in 20:35, a 10-second victory. Terry McNatt (5th overall, 1st master), and Jon Waldron (9th overall, 1st 50-59) rounded out the scoring for CSU, with Tom Dmukauskas (11th) and the post-registration-handicapped McDermott in 16th. Photos of the CSU runners are here mined from the fleet of photographers at the event.
posted by tdmukaus in Race Reports on December 13, 2009
|Winter is here, but luckily we can duck inside and avoid the ice tonight.
3 x 800 w/200 recover
6:30 pm Warmup
posted by tmcnatt in Training on December 10, 2009
Road hills tonight in the Brighton edge of Brookline where Summit Ave hits Commonwealth Ave.
6:40 PM meet at the Whole Foods parking lot (Washington St between Comm Ave and Beacon St)
posted by tmcnatt in Training on December 8, 2009
End of the year CSU Gear Specials & Close-Outs. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP if you want to purchase any of these items. They will not last very long and once they are gone they are gone! These items can make terrific holiday gifts along with a CSU club membership — what better way to start 2010. Thanks — Catherine
* Only 6 CSU Baseball Hats left @ $12 each (hurry these will sell out before the new year)
* Last 1 CSU Blue Fleece Women’s Vest with the embrodered YinYang in large @ $35
* Last 2 unisex medium CSU thick blue Hoodies (great quality & wears like iron) $27
* Last pair of CSU Men’s White Shorts in X-Large-End of Inventory Close Out $10 (won’t be reordered)
* Last 2 pairs of CSU Women’s White Shorts in Small & Large -End of Inventory Close Out $10 (won’t be reordered)
* Assortment of BR & Sub4 Retro Mesh CSU Singlets – End of Inventory Close Out $10 (ask me about sizes)
* CSU Jogbra @ $15 each (Only large & X-large left)
* CSU Asics unisex Windbreaker @ $35 (Out of larges)
* CSU Asics unisex Windpant @ $17 (Matches Windbreaker — All sizes still left)