Greetings CSUers —-
If you have been following the development of new CSU technical running gear that meets all the input we received from team members – we are very proud to announce the online CSU gear store is now open till May 8th. This will allow us to get a delivery around June 15th!!! Thus – don’t wait, order now so we can get our gear fast. It is easy to do and we can help if you have questions.Steps to Order New Technical CSU Gear:
1. Go to this link https://teamstore.pactimo.com/
2. Type Team store password csurunning
3. You will see both long and short sleeved (very cool/high-quality/technical) jerseys for men and women. Yup – as you requested gender specific styling for runners with our great graphics that you can only get at this CSU online store. Remember the CSU yinyang has special PR power for runners so you want this gear both for training, hanging our post workout and for racing. In addition – per your requests – there is also a very nice tech CSU running hat.
4. All gear will be shipped to Catherine to save us all shipping costs. Once the gear arrives – She will set up a couple gear pickup dates/events. Easy!
5. Sizing – there is an online guide and if you were not at track to see the gear samples or able to make the soup run to try on sample sizes – you can ask these CSUers who did what size they liked: Jon, Terry, Tom, Kristi, Gail, Nicole, Lisa , Patrick, Elizabeth, Geoffrey, Stephen P, and Catherine. Please note, this is a different vendor than our singlet and people seemed to agree the sizing ran pretty true.
6. Again our CSU Gear store will close May 8th so we can get our custom gear ordered to arrive around June 15th. Please don’t be a fence sitter or delay, as once the store closes it won’t reopen until late fall.
Happy CSU Gear Shopping!